Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring has sprung!

It really doesn't get much better than the weather we've had this week. Low to mid 70s, partly cloudy and a slight breeze... spring is definitely here! I hope everyone has a chance to get outside and enjoy it :)

On another bright note, my youngest brother turned 18 at the beginning of this week (April 7) and I still can't believe he's that old! Our family couldn't have been more excited for this celebration. The past year has been a rollercoaster for him - and us - and we're MORE THAN thankful for what God has done in Tyler's life and body. For those of you who don't know, he was diagnosed with Lymphoblastic Lymphoma last May, and today... just about 11 months later... we are ecstatic to say that he's CANCER-FREE!!!! PRAISE GOD FOR HIS GRACE & MERCY!! It's so amazing to be able to physically watch Him move in our lives, and this is simply one of those instances. I am constantly humbled by the things He has taught me through Tyler. And if you're reading this - Happy Belated Birthday, buddy! I love you!!

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yeah for the Lord healing his body!

Wow..nice weather! We've had lots of rain and cold...