Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Great Weekend!

I had a blast with my cousins in Illinois this weekend. We had such a wonderful time!!! I wish I could've stayed longer, but am so happy we were all able to be together. Here are some shots from Saturday and Sunday...
Daniel & Seth enjoying some brownies :)

(from the left) Me, Stef, Daniel, & Kristen... Seth was still napping


Daniel & I (isn't he such a cutie?!)


And here he is... Mr. Seth Norman Yaiko!!! This child is such a joy :)
Thank you ALL (Kristen, Stefanie, Daniel, Seth, Uncle Doug, Aunt Patti, & Josh) for a truly unforgettable weekend!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

We LOVED getting to see you!!! Thanks so much for making the trip to come see us. Glad you made it back safely. Tell Shane that you two need to come visit us again but in Hungary next time!!! :) LOVE YOU!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Thanks for making the trip out here! That was so sweet of you to make the effort! It was so good to see you! I'll have to come visit Kentucky sometime! LOVE YOU!