Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tyler's Graduation!

This post is LONG overdue... especially considering this happened 3 weekends ago! But it's taken a while for me to get pictures to post - and what's a blog posting without pictures?! Tyler, my youngest brother, graduated from Webster Christian High School on July 27th and was the class Salutatorian! Needless to say, I couldn't have been more proud of him. He's had quite a year with his diagnosis, treatments, sports, college applications, and many more things. I am thankful every day that God has healed Tyler and has blessed our family in such amazing ways. He deserves all the glory!! Here are a few of Jordan's shots from the big weekend:

Here's Tyler making his way to the stage
Tyler giving the Salutatorian Address
And here we are... all 4 Smith kids!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't believe how Tall you brothers are. hee hee. There's a lot to be thankful for. God is sooo good!

Anonymous said...

I love the Smith kid picture. Your brothers are soooo tall. Definitely take after your dad. Jordan is HUGE!
-christy roushey

Stefanie Schocke said...

I cannot get over how tall Jordan is- oh my!

Kristen said...

I will follow suite... I can't get over how tall the boys are, especially Jordan! Are should I say I can't believe how short you girls are? Just kidding! And congrats to Tyler! This has been one huge year for him, and it is good to see how God has been so faithful through it all.