Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Guess what?!

So... Shane stayed up with me last night!!! We were at Katie & Richard's place having dinner with them and their family (thanks, guys!) and watched the Clemson-Auburn game. Sorry about that loss, Richard... I know that put a damper on your evening, but we had a blast :) After the game ended we watched the motocross stunt special - which, by the way, took FOREVER to happen. We ended up leaving before the stupid guy ever made the jump. But the most exciting news... Shane ACTUALLY STAYED UP UNTIL MIDNIGHT :) I got to kiss my husband at the stroke of midnight as we toasted in the new year with friends. This is going to be a great year!

FYI - the Sabres are playing on NBC, so we're actually able to watch this history-making game. Winter Classic 2008 - outdoor hockey being played at Ralph Wilson Stadium... it doesn't get much better than this! HAPPY NEW YEAR TO US!! :)

5 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Hey--- when is the marathon?? Is Shaner still doing it?

Aimee said...

Yep! The marathon is January 13th, and he's doing great :) He's certainly ready, though he's a bit nervous. But we'll let you know how everything goes next weekend!!!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Wow that's next Sunday...let me know his bib number so I can track him!

Aimee said...

He'll get his bib number on either Friday or Saturday (at registration pick-up). I forget which day it is... but I'll give you a buzz once we have the info!! I'm so excited :)

Stefanie Schocke said...

Happy Birthday yesterday!

Pictures of the marathon please!