Monday, December 31, 2007

Another New Year

I can't believe that tomorrow is January 1, 2008. This year has flown by! Many changes have happened in 2007 - some good and others not as great, but God's hand has been evident through it all. I'm so thankful for a loving Father who knows us better than we know ourselves. He has promised to walk with us in (and through) every circumstance and I praise Him each day for that fact. What a privilege it is to be His child!!!

On a more humorous note... tonight will probably be like every other night. For those of you who know Shane, he's not big on staying up late, or really staying up at all ;) I'll probably be upstairs watching the ball drop as he's fast asleep in our bed. And if I wake him up to wish him a "Happy New Year!" he'll roll over and say, "Don't touch me, it's sleeping time" OR, "What the heck? You woke me up for that??" Shaner definitely loves his sleep, and I'm afraid that I'm turning into him! Maybe I'll just kiss Tugger instead of my hubby this year :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

5 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

I must agree with Shane on this one...why stay up so late! :) Getting to bed early is much better! :)

Stefanie Schocke said...

By the way, I like the picture of you and Shane...he looks great! (You do too cousin!).

Stefanie Schocke said...

It is such a blessing to have Christ with us during the good and bad times! Where would we be without Him!

Anonymous said...

Is kissing a dog vs. kissing Shane really any different?

Anonymous said...

Booking an auto rental in Islamabad is as essential as calling our call focus at or utilizing our to an unbelievable degree ordinary booking motor on this site. We'll ensure your taxi is on time, and your driver agreeable. Rent a car from Islamabad airport Lease an auto from Islamabad to murree With , Islamabad auto rent will make your voyage a smooth one. With our completely clear charging, you'll pay for what you see.