Monday, June 6, 2011

My daughter, the ham :)


Is anyone shocked by the fact that Parker is a little ham??  I'm certainly not. :)  She is definitely my child... when I was her age I always wanted to entertain people (and still do for that matter... though it's certainly not cute like it was when I was a baby!).  Parker is constantly making us laugh with all her shenanigans.  I'm grateful to have been blessed with such a joyful little girl -- I knew her middle name would speak the truth.  When we go places with her, whether she's in her stroller or perched in a shopping cart she loves to smile and wave at everyone in her path.  People laugh and say, "Look at that baby!  She's saying 'hi' to me!"  It's hilarious, I must admit. :)  I also got a call from my sister this morning letting me know that Parker is now whistling... WHAT?!?!  Yep - she has discovered how sucking in air between pursed lips produces a soft whistle.  My mom was doing this with her the other day, but I never actually heard it come from Parker's mouth.  So funny all the little things she does.  God is so gracious -- I pray that I never take His gift for granted.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Furthermore, islamabad is an ideal place for an outing in somewhere else. Islamabad car rent services With incredible people, extraordinary sustenance, and limitless things to endeavor, it's a startling you haven't booked that islamabad rental auto starting at now. Turn out to be more familiar with what this spot is about when you book the ideal auto for your escape needs.