Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pomp & Circumstance

Shane graduated from Asbury Theological Seminary this past weekend with a Master of Arts in Theological Studies!!! :) I am SO unbelievably proud of him... words really can't sufficiently express. He has worked so hard these past three years - juggling schoolwork, 3 jobs, and taking care of so many other things. I am blessed to be his wife and look forward to this next journey we're about to take. Here are some pictures from the weekend (and yes... my belly is visible in most of these - so I hope they suffice for prego pics, too!):

Before the ceremony

We had great seats! :)


Richard, Shane & Tab - the 3 amigos!


2 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats again to Shaner! And you do have some exciting adventures ahead of you. Yeah!

Kate Patterson said...

I believe you need to update your blog... I mean you have a 1 month old beautiful baby girl now!