Thursday, May 6, 2010

35 weeks!

Yesterday (Wednesday) marked 35 weeks!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying by. Before we know it... she'll be here! :) I am still feeling great AND wearing heels. I get comments all the time at work about that and I just have to laugh. I'm actually more comfortable in heels than I am in flats for some reason! Maybe it's because I've gotten so used to wearing them... who knows?!

She is still very active during the daytime - particularly from 11:00am until about 3:00pm. I'm pretty sure I have a gymnast in there! She has also begun to be more active around 8:00pm for about an hour and a half each night. Haven't had much movement in the middle of the night, though, which I'm very thankful for! I hope she likes that schedule and can stick to it after she's born. :)

Thanks to our YMCA family, we were able to purchase our travel system and swing last night at Babies 'R' Us without spending a dime of our own money! What a HUGE blessing. :) We still have a few small things we'll need to get before she's born, but all the big things have been taken care of. My mom bought the changing table for us and gave us a cradle, my in-laws bought us our Pack 'N Play as well as our crib bedding, and we have more clothes than we'll know what to do with! If you've been on my mom's Facebook page in recent months, you can see all the adorable clothes that Parker has awaiting her. As my dad so lovingly says, "You've unleashed a monster!" :) My in-laws gave us a bunch of clothes at the shower this weekend, and we also received TONS of cute outfits from the ladies at that same shower. Our family and friends have been so generous to us and we cannot begin to express our gratitude to each and every one of you! THANK YOU - it is a blessing to have you in our lives.

And here are the most recent belly pictures (from all angles) that Shane took last night. Typically he takes a picture of me from behind because he's still pretty convinced that you can't tell I'm pregnant from the back. Personally, I think it's getting harder and harder to "hide" from ANY viewpoint, but I'll let you be the judge of that. ;)

4 comments:

Cherith Ann said...

Wow you really can't tell from behind at all - you look great. Even the front view is hard to tell. But the side view - my goodness! :)
You are so cute.

Kristen said...

I already commented on FB, but I will here, too. You look fantastic!

Stefanie Schocke said...

Yay! She'll be here so soon!!! So glad you've been blessed and have all you need!

Rachel said...

Bec was the same way about the heels! The last Sunday she lead worship ( which was the week before Norah was born), she wore 2 inch high heel boots! So funny!