Monday, October 29, 2007

Well...

Not much can be said about this year's World Series. I guess the Rockies just couldn't compete with this Red Sox roster. But did it have to be a SWEEP???!! Oh well... another year of baseball now over. I do have to hand it to Boston's pitching line-up, you don't get much better than that. I feel the need to make a comment to all my friends who love to talk about the Yankees stacking their team... THEY'RE NOT THE ONLY ONES! I listened to the commentators talk this entire 4th game about how Boston has obtained their team, and what players they may sign for next season. I think I might puke if A-Rod goes to the Red Sox. That's all I have to say about that. I'm going to bed!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

no offense, because i know what it's like to cheer for a losing team, but i'm so glad it was a sweep. Less games means less times we have to stay up way past our bedtime to watch stupid baseball.

:)

Aimee said...

AMEN! Did you notice what time I posted that message?? I was up until freakin 12:10am just to watch them lose... I really thought they'd win at least one game. Oh well - maybe next year!

Rachel said...

I agree with the whole A-Rod thing. I can't believe he's thinking of going to the HUGEST rival ever. Good luck fitting in with the team!

And i TOTALLY agree with the whole staying up way too late to watch the games. I was dragging the next day after every game.

Anonymous said...

Atleast your team didn't have a 3-1 lead over Boston in the playoffs and then blow it. The Indians could have knocked out the two richest pay rolls in baseball and choked. What else is new?