Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rockies vs. Red Sox

Let me just say that the title of this blog was put in that order for a very GOOD reason! I cannot STAND the freakin Boston Red Sox. I'm thankful that I can still cheer for a team that I actually like in this series! The Colorado Rockies have waited a long time to get to this point, and they've worked hard to be here. I was sad when my Yankees lost, but they just weren't coming out to play. They didn't deserve to go to the World Series this year... though I'm sure my husband would argue that same point about EVERY year. Contrary to his agreement with my father, Shane is not a Yankee fan. It's really too bad, because he could finally begin to cheer for a winning team, rather than wishing for a ray of hope to come from Buffalo! ;) I was living in Colorado during their inaugural baseball season (as well as a few more seasons) and have always held a spot in my heart for the Rockies. It was cool to see them play at Mile High Stadium before Coors' Field was built. I attended many games with my church youth group and my family, so this is certainly a team I can stand behind. I hope they kick the crap out of Boston... stupid scrubs! Somone needs to tell the Red Sox that multi-million dollar paychecks should require them tucking in their uniforms properly and getting freakin haircuts. GO ROCKIES!!!

1 comments:

Stefanie Schocke said...

Last night was pathetic...