Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Why do I do this to myself?

So last night we watched the Bills take on the Patriots in the first Monday Night Football game of the regular season. I was pleasantly surprised by the Bills' defense, and pretty happy with Trent Edwards' performance. What I was NOT excited about was McKelvin somehow managing to fumble the ball with only a few short minutes left in the game. How hard is it to get your knee on the ground? Better yet - HOW HARD IS IT TO TAKE A KNEE IN THE ENDZONE? There was no reason for him to take it up the field, especially when he wouldn't have gained any more yards had he actually managed to hold on to the ball! I stayed up to watch the end of the game, hoping beyond all hope that they would FOR ONCE pull it together. I guess I should know better by now... the Bills will always break my heart. Will this stop me from watching them again? Certainly not. Why, oh why do I do this to myself?

2 comments:

Kristen said...

I had to laugh because all people from the Buffalo area (or any Bills fans in general) were all griping on their Facebook status about last night's game. So sorry Buffal. In Kevin's words, "Why do I always cheer for losers?"

Stefanie Schocke said...

You finally updated!!!